As we have started to incorporate a few Autumnal songs into our morning welcome circle at school, I began thinking about 'Summer' and how the colours of Autumn will soon take precedence.
I want to celebrate Summer a little more, before Autumn is upon us.
And so, a Mosaic Celebration & a nod to some of the many talented folk out there too.
A teensy selection of some of my delicious Etsy discoveries of late.
- Vervain wide leg organic pants
- Yellow flowers in summer garden print
- Summer salad handspun yarn
- Woman dress flowers and butterfly
- Natural Doll wool felt (seasonal rainbow dolls)
- Mr Turtle exploring at Noosa Beach
- Summer forest wooden playset
- Guardian Dryad and 2 Gnomes (wood carving)
- Glass sea turtle pendant
- Summer Day Dreams print (sky balloons)
- Rainbow wool fleece
- Oakleaf leather hairpiece
- 9 Pockets Paisley Flowers handbag
Go ahead and have a closer look, by clicking a link.
Support Small Business, Support Hand-made and Support Art & Craft!
Feel Warm Inside & Be Inspired.
ღ ♥ ღ